After you have efficiently arrange both an LDAP or SAML connection for single sign-on (SSO), you must carry out just a few extra steps to create your person teams and configure their permissions inside Burp Suite Enterprise Version.
When utilizing SSO, you handle person permissions on the group degree, with the teams in Burp Suite Enterprise Version representing the teams of customers in your Energetic Listing or together with your SAML identification supplier.
- Log in to Burp Suite Enterprise Version as an administrator.
- Go to “Staff” > “Roles” and click on “New function”.
- Create roles that mirror the totally different units of permissions your customers want inside Burp Suite Enterprise Version. Alternatively, you should utilize the offered roles if they’re appropriate.
- Go to “Staff” > “Teams” and click on “New group”.
Create a brand new group representing every of the teams of customers in your Energetic Listing or SAML identification supplier. The title of every group in Burp Suite Enterprise Version should match precisely with the corresponding group title that it’ll obtain from Energetic Listing or your SAML IdP.
For those who handle your customers instantly in Azure Energetic Listing, you’ll need to make use of the
Group IDas an alternative. For extra data, see Further configuration for Azure Energetic Listing.
- Assign roles to your teams as required. If you don’t assign any roles, customers will be capable of log in however won’t have entry to any performance inside the software.
- Apply website restrictions for every group as mandatory. It will restrict which websites members of every group are allowed to entry.
- Customers will now be capable of log in to Burp Suite Enterprise Version utilizing their current credentials. For SAML SSO, they might want to click on the hyperlink on the login web page to authenticate themselves by way of your identification supplier.
You too can undertake a hybrid system for managing customers. Along with managing customers with SSO, you’ll be able to create particular person customers in Burp Suite Enterprise Version as regular. For instance, you would possibly wish to create administrator customers independently of SSO in case there are ever points with the connection to your IdP or Energetic Listing.