Assam Public Service Fee (APSC) will quickly begin the net software course of for recruitment to the publish of Cultural Improvement Officer (CDO) underneath Directorate of Cultural Affairs, Assam. and eligible candidates can apply for vacancies on the official web site apsc.nic.in until July 11.
The recruitment drive goals to refill a complete of twenty-two vacancies.
Age Restrict: The candidates shouldn’t be lower than 21 years of age and no more than 38 years of age as on January 1, 2022.
Academic Qualification: The candidate have to be a Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from any acknowledged College. Diploma/ Diploma in Music having information and expertise in Conventional Folks Music of Assam and India.
Direct hyperlink to the notification.
The candidates from common/ EWS class are required to pay the price of Rs 285.40, whereas Rs 185.40 is relevant to candidates from SC/ST/OBC/MOBC class. BPL/ PWBD class candidates are required to pay the price of Rs 35.40.
Steps to use for CDO vacancies
- Go to the official web site apsc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on on “On-line Recruitment Portal”
- Click on on “Apply Right here” in opposition to Cultural Improvement Officer posts
- Register and apply for the vacancies
- Fill within the particulars, add the required paperwork, and pay the price
- Submit the shape and take a printout for future reference
For extra particulars, candidates are suggested to go to the official web site right here.