Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Companies Choice Board (RSMSSB) will as we speak, October 16 shut the registration window for recruitment to the put up of Assistant Hearth Officer and Fireman. and eligible candidates can apply on the official web site rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Earlier, the appliance course of concluded on September 16, however on account of amendments within the commercial, the purposes are reopened.
The RSMSSB recruitment drive is being carried out to fill a complete of 629 vacancies, of which 29 vacancies are for the put up of Assistant Hearth Officer and 600 for Fireman posts. The RSMSSB Fireman/AFO examination is tentatively scheduled to be carried out in December 2021.
As per the revised notification, the recruitment examination will consist a complete of 220 marks, of which the written examination will consist 70 marks and the Bodily and Experimental examination will consist 150 marks. The candidates from unreserved class and reserved class are required to attain 33% and 28%, respectively to seem for the bodily and experimental take a look at. Extra particulars within the notification.
Right here’s RSMSSB Fireman official notification.
Steps to use for RSMSSB Fireman/AFO posts:
- Go to the Rajasthan SSO official web site sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on on the ‘Registration’ button if not already registered and undergo the method
- As soon as registered or if the candidate already having a log-in ID, enter the ID and submit
- Apply for AFO/ Fireman posts, add doc and submit the appliance
- Take a print of the appliance type for future reference.
Right here’s direct hyperlink to use for RSMSSB Fireman recruitment 2021.