Nationwide College presents Single Signal-On (SSO), an answer that permits entry to probably the most incessantly used scholar, school, and workers software program functions utilizing one SSO username and password. The College will proceed so as to add to teams all through this yr and past.
If you’re having points that can not be resolved by the questions and solutions under, please contact the School and Employees Assist Desk or Pupil Concierge Companies.
School and Employees IT Assist Desk: (858) 309-3580 or [email protected]
Pupil Concierge Companies: (866) 628-8988 or [email protected]
SSO Enabled Purposes: SOAR, Blackboard Study, Workplace 365
*** NOTE ***
A NUMBER OF FACULTY AND STUDENTS HAVE REPORTED THAT PASSWORD RESET EMAILS FROM [email protected] ARE GOING TO THEIR SPAM FOLDERS. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDERS FOR EMAILS BEFORE CONTACTING THE IT HELP DESK OR STUDENT CONCIERGE SERVICES.
Incessantly Requested Questions (FAQs)
- What’s Single Signal-On?
- I don’t see an software I take advantage of on the SSO dashboard. Can or not it’s added to the plan?
- How do I alter my password?
- I’m a scholar and I’ve further questions.
- Does Single Signal-On make my on-line identification roughly safe?
- I can’t get into SOAR from my bookmark.
- I obtained a number of emails from [email protected] or was in any other case notified of a number of single sign-on usernames. Why do I’ve a number of accounts?
- I’m caught and I don’t know what to do.
1. What’s Single Signal-On?
Single Signal-On permits customers to entry many software program functions and packages utilizing only one SSO username and password. It additionally presents customers the flexibility to vary their passwords and resolve forgotten passwords with out having to name the IT Assist Desk or Pupil Concierge Companies.
2. I don’t see an software I take advantage of on the SSO dashboard. Can or not it’s added to the plan?
Please contact us at [email protected] with any software want checklist info and we are going to examine how it may be added to the Single Signal-On.
3. How do I alter my password?
For School and Employees, your SSO username and password will initially be the identical as your Nationwide College laptop and electronic mail username and password. You may change your SSO password from throughout the Settings part in Single Signal-On, or via your community laptop.
4. I’m a scholar and I’ve further questions.
The Nationwide College Data Base (http://kb.nu.edu) has been set as much as reply many scholar questions. In case you have further questions, please contact Pupil Concierge Companies at [email protected]
5. Does Single Signal-On make my on-line identification roughly safe?
Single Signal-On will increase your on-line safety. Customers usually select related or an identical passwords for various techniques, compromising every of these accounts if one among them is topic to a safety breach. In a Single Signal-On setting, customers really feel extra snug choosing a safer password that’s tougher to recollect as a result of there’s just one to recollect!
6. I can’t get into SOAR from my bookmark.
As a result of SOAR has been rolled into our Single Signal-On resolution, you’ll need to entry it from https://login.nu.edu.
7. I obtained a number of emails from [email protected] or was in any other case notified of a number of single sign-on usernames. Why do I’ve a number of accounts?
In case you have a number of capabilities on the college (e.g., workers and scholar or workers and adjunct), then you’ll have a number of logins to handle accounts associated to every function. For instance, if you’re a Nationwide College worker taking programs, you’ll solely be capable to entry your Blackboard Study and Pupil Portal accounts through your scholar Single Signal-On login. Nevertheless, you won’t be able to entry your College electronic mail account via your scholar Single Signal-On login, solely via your worker Single Signal-On login.
8. I’m caught and I don’t know what to do.
- If you’re a workers or school member, please contact the IT Assist Desk at: (858) 309-3580 or [email protected]
- If you’re a scholar, please contact Pupil Concierge Companies at: (866) 628-8988 or [email protected]